Kids’ Chance Scholarship Overview
Kids’ Chance of NH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides scholarships for children of workers that have been killed or seriously injured in a compensable work-related accident or occupational disease. Scholarships are awarded once a year and students may apply every year for which they are eligible. Award will be based on sole discretion of the Kids’ Chance New Hampshire Board of Directors.
- Child who is a dependent of a worker killed or seriously injured in a compensable work-related accident or occupational disease with a New Hampshire employer.
- Accepted or already enrolled at a university, college or technical school. (Graduate-level students are not eligible.)
- Pursuing a degree as a FULL OR PART-TIME student.
- Completed Kids’ Chance Scholarship Application with student, family and university/college/technical school contact information
- Transcript of most recent grades – unofficial transcript is acceptable
- Brief description of the applicant’s education and career goals
- Copy of deceased parent’s death certificate OR
- Proof of compensable injury/illness claim such as determination letter by the state workers’ compensation board
- Parents’ basic employer information such as name, address, phone
- Brief description of the injury, illness, or fatality
- Two letters of reference
Deadline: February 1st
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Via mail: 500 North Commercial Street Suite 301 Manchester NH 03101
Questions? Please contact us BEFORE the deadline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org